Wednesday 29 February 2012

So I sit here, wishing the Royal Spanish Football Federation had the fixture list for 2012-13 out already... Wish I could start to 'itinerate'. I am going to go and see other stadiums whenever Barca are away, so I have to plan... Come on,  Royal Spanish Football Federation! I know you read this blog. Make me happy. Get your fixture list out!

My wish list:

  • Barca at the Camp Nou
  • Real at the Bernabeu - yeah, they are my mortal enemies now I have taken Barca as my team, but it must be a hell of a spectacle.
  • Espanyol at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat
  • Valencia at the Mestalla
  • Marseille at the Stade Velodrome - yep, gonna head into France too
  • Bilbao at San Mames
  • Atletico at the Vicente Calderon
  • One or both of the Seville clubs
  • Depor at the Riazor
Will I get to all of them... I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.